Job Number: 27213
- Gastroenterologist with advanced endoscopic skills in ERCP (required) and EUS (preferred)
- Work in a community teaching hospital with GI fellows and serving the medical needs of a diverse patient population.
- The current GI outpatient facility is new and boasts three up-to-date endoscopy suites with an attractive, comfortable waiting area. This facility is on the first floor of our 3700 building which is physically attached to our hospital.
- Multispecialty group with 60 physicians and 20 APPs
- Full service with highly skilled gastroenterologists who see consultations with complex GI pathology and who perform the full range of procedures
Perform all ERCPs and endoscopic ultrasound procedures
An ample amount of EGDs and colonoscopies, etc., are available
Protected/dedicated GI lab time
One in four on-call — GI fellows (5) take 1st call
Collaborative team support from hospitalists and general surgery
No travel, all work is on one campus
Hospital consultations are seen with GI fellows
Competitive salary with 2-year guarantee. $25K sign-on bonus with $25K retention bonus at end of year two.
27 days of Allowed Time Off plus 5 days for CME with annual stipend
Health, dental, vision and life insurance
403(b), 457(b), and 401(a) retirement plans
- Affordable cost of living with excellent school options including private and public schools. Park your car and ride the into downtown Chicago or neighboring cities. Diverse employment base with good commercially-insured base of employees.
- BE or BC Gastroenterology