Specialty: Cardiology - Cardiac Electrophysiology
Job Number: 25228
If interested contact Noelle at 561.509.5928 or Noelle@ihcrecruiting.com
- Board Certified Cardiologist
- Will consider Invasive Cardiology, Non-Invasive Cardiology, Congestive Heart Failure, Interventional Cardiology or Electrophysiology
- Compensation package is generous, including quarterly bonus - based upon set % over a determined threshold for gross receipts per quarter.
- Full benefits to include; health and dental insurance, retirement benefits, vacation time, continuing education benefits, malpractice insurance, eligibility to participate in 401K after a year of employment with employer match of 4%, monthly cell phone reimbursement.
- Partnership track after 2 years
- Full-time permanent position
- Join a private practice to include 1 full-time doctor, 2 part-time doctors (which include invasive, non-invasive and EP), and 4 NP’s
- Need is due to growth - Our practice averages 30 new patients weekly in addition to regularly scheduled established and testing patients.
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient with rotating weeks
- Week in the office from 8am - 5pm
- Week doing inpatient for the day and also take call from Friday 5pm to following Friday 5pm.
- Call: Shared equally (usually phone call only)
- In-office nuclear testing, treadmill stress testing, echocardiograms, ECP, medical massages and clinical trial testing.
- Join our team of skilled and conscientious medical providers.
- Location is 45 minutes west of Atlanta, GA