441 North Wabash Ave.
Specialty: Emergency Medicine
Job Number: 19100
Job #19100 | Emergency Medicine Physician - 1.5 hours north of Indianapolis - 4 on / 8 off (12 hour shifts)
Seeking a highly-qualified Emergency Medicine physician who is guided by their values: quality, compassion, collaboration, integrity, accountability and respect. Excellent opportunity for an ambitious physician looking to maximize their income earnings potential while also achieving a terrific quality of life.
- Enjoy the security of hospital employment with excellent benefits in a physician-friendly State.
- Prefer Emergency Medicine trained and Board Certified, but will accept FP/IM if ABEM certified or has significate experience working in ER.
- Shift hours: 12 hour shifts 7AM – 7PM; 7PM – 7AM and 12 Noon to 12 Midnight
- Annual volume: 42, 699
- Staffing mix: 36 hours of MD/DO coverage daily
- Coverage: Single coverage from the hours of 3AM to 7AM. Additional coverage with mixture of midlevel providers and physicians.
- Full time: 4 days on and 8 days off (1460 hours per year)
- ED Beds: 22 with 8 bay Fast Track
- Competitive compensation. Client will speak directly with the candidate regarding compensation.
- Full benefits package including 457(b) retirement plan
- Electronic Medical records with Stage 6 HIMSS Analytics EMR Adoption Model
Enjoy the beauty of the Midwest in a family-oriented community with excellent schools, local interests such as performing arts center, orchestra, theatre, museums, public and private golf courses, lots of local youth sports and activities, and so much more.