- Hospital-Employed position
- Physician benefit package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Long Term Disability insurances, Paid Time Off, CME Allowance, and Retirement Savings plans.
- $220/hr for days / $255/hr nights plus quarterly productivity bonus incentive:
+ $12/hr extra for averaging equal to or greater than 1.65 patients/hr
+ $24/hr extra for averaging equal to or greater than 1.85 patients/hr
- Full time is a minimum of 12 8-hour shifts a month.
All of our current Emergency physicians are board certified or board eligible and we use APP’s in our ED Fast Track. ED providers are hospital employees. We are a teaching hospital with rotating medical students and family medicine residents. Community of 52,000 and serving a population of 110,000 patients.
Level III Trauma Center with an annual ED volume of about 35,000 patients. The hospital offers most specialties, has an active Cath Lab with 24/7 interventional cardiology as well as Interventional Radiology and 24/7 radiology services (including CT, MRI, and Ultrasound). We use Telemedicine for Stroke Patients. EMR is Epic with Dragon dictation.
Located at the base of the beautiful Cascades Mountains. At 4,200 feet above sea level, it offers four seasons, mild climate, and affordable housing. The community is easily navigable, with brief commutes. To travel farther afield there is an International Airport in Medford, OR, about an hour's drive away.
Recreational activities abound in the outdoors. World-class fishing, hunting, mountain biking, hiking, rock climbing, white water rafting, ATVing, skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, etc., are all available and frequent hobbies of the community residents.
- Candidate needs to be BC/BE
- J-1 / H1B visa candidates and graduating residents are welcomed