Job Number: 27735
- Join a successful practice specializing in the treatment of diabetes, thyroid, pituitary, osteoporosis, and menopause issues in the outpatient setting and play an integral role in helping to provide high-quality, compassionate care to patients.
- Nurse practitioner supports inpatient consults and treatment.
- Strong outpatient diabetes program with support for pumps, CGM, and education
- Help develop state-of-the-art technology for treating thyroid diseases including in-office thyroid ultrasound and biopsies
- Strong relationship with infusion center for endocrine testing
- Osteoporosis and fracture prevention program
- Opportunities for future clinical research
- Board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology
- Endocrinology Fellowship
- Eligible for licensure in the state of Pennsylvania
- Will consider 2021 Endocrinology fellowship graduates for candidacy.
- Team oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes
- Competitive base salary plus incentive bonus
- Health, life, and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Relocation Allowance