Job Number: 19558
WHO THEY ARE LOOKING FOR
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff. Physician will need to work collaboratively with all physicians and staff members and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT WE NEED
Board Certified/Board Eligible Endocrinologist to join our established Central Indiana based Diabetes & Endocrinology Specialist team, to meet the growing demands for Inpatient and Outpatient Endocrinology services. Our group which consists of seven physicians and two nurse practitioners.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Traditional schedule: Monday – Friday, 8a - 5p
- Most common Diagnoses or Procedures
- Thyroid disorder
- Thyroid cancer
- Hypogonadism in male/testosterone deficiency
- Diabetes type 1 & 2
WHAT THEY OFFER
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off; plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- One year mentorship program for all new physicians
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
Located in between Chicago and Indianapolis. Our community offers great indoor/outdoor activities, close to shops, Raccoon Lake, excellent restaurants and many other great amenities.