204 Hospital Ave.
Job Number: 26853
- Join our experienced team of one on-site and one telemedicine Endocrinologist and three Nurse Practitioners in thriving practice
- Full scope of practice to include a variety of endocrine conditions as well as diagnose and treat diseases and dysfunctions of the thyroid, pituitary, adrenals, including a variety of endocrinology conditions, such as diabetes and thyroid disease.
- Clinic conveniently located on hospital campus with other medical specialists, resources, and equipment in same building or across the street.
- Diabetes and Nutrition Wellness Services offered throughout the healthcare system
COMPENSATION & INCENTIVES
- Highly Competitive Compensation Package
- Sign On Bonus
- Educational Loan Assistance
- Excellent Benefit Package
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend Program
- Area offers small towns are known for their welcoming, friendly residents, quality, highly ranked schools, safe neighborhoods and low cost of living. The scenic Pennsylvania Wilds provide the background for an active lifestyle of running, fishing, kayaking, hiking, biking, and winter sports. Art galleries, theaters, and antique and specialty shops can be found throughout the region’s several historic downtowns, with seasonal farmer’s markets, community events and cultural festivals held throughout the year. Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and Erie are within easy driving distance of anywhere in the service area