Job Number: 25548
A growing, multisite health care system in south central Pennsylvania - has an exciting opportunity for an Adult Endocrinologist in Mechanicsburg, PA. Join a successful practice specializing in the treatment of diabetes, thyroid, pituitary, osteoporosis, and menopause issues in the outpatient setting and play an integral role in helping to provide high-quality, compassionate care to patients.
- Nurse practitioner supports inpatient consults and treatment.
- Strong outpatient diabetes program with support for pumps, CGM, and education
- Help develop state-of-the-art technology for treating thyroid diseases including in-office thyroid ultrasound and biopsies
- Strong relationship with infusion center for endocrine testing
- Osteoporosis and fracture prevention program
- Opportunities for future clinical research
- Board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology
- Endocrinology Fellowship
- Eligible for licensure in the state of Pennsylvania
- Will consider 2021 Endocrinology fellowship graduates for candidacy.
- Team oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes
- Competitive base salary plus incentive bonus
- Health, life, and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Relocation Allowance
A nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered health care services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities. The not-for-profit system cares for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care and leading-edge diagnostic services. The system includes seven acute care hospitals with 1,161 licensed beds, over 160 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities, more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals, and approximately 11,000 employees. It is a health care hub serving Dauphin, Cumberland, Perry, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Juniata, Franklin, Adams and parts of Snyder counties.
Contact Scott Scheinman at 561-413-9455 or scotts@ihcrecruiting,com