Job Number: 28689
- The physician will work collaboratively as the provider of our current team, which consists of one endocrinologist, an endocrinology nurse practitioner, 2 RNs and 5 support staff members to deliver the highest quality patient care.
- We have an active program utilizing the latest technologies for treating type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
- Flexible full-time schedule – no weekends or holidays
- Average outpatient volume: 18-20 per day
- Certified Diabetes Educator onsite
- Registered Dietician onsite
- EPIC electronic medical record
- Competitive compensation
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Park your car and ride the Olympia Fields Metra into downtown Chicago or neighboring cities