Specialty: Physician Assistant, Physician Assistant - Urgent Care
Job Number: 27488
- Practice Details
- We are a rural health clinic in Roseburg, Oregon, specializing in behavioral health, primary care and urgent care. The team moved into our new building in 2018 and have a full support staff.
- Urgent Care is open 7A to 7P 7 days a week and considering extended hours
- Schedule can be flexible, 4-10’s, 3-12’s 5-8’s or a combination of all 3
- 24 patients per day/Shift
- EMR system is eClinicalWorks
- MA, Nurses, etc. support staff
- Compensation and Benefits
- $15, 000 Sign on
- Up to $10K relocation
- 401k with 6% match
- Full benefit package including Medical, dental, Vision, life insurance, PTO
- Flexible time off
- Salary: $120-$140K DOE
- Approved site for NHSC loan repayment
- The immediate Roseburg area has a population of around 25k with about 100k considering the outer lying communities. Roseburg has a 125-bed hospital and is about 1 hour south of Eugene, Oregon which is the nearest airport. Between the local community college, arts center and outdoor activities it is easy to stay busy all year round.
- Board Certified required.
- Oregon medical license or in progress
- DEA license required
- Must have Urgent Care experience
- BLS and/or Pals Certification