Specialty: Surgery - Orthopedic
Job Number: 24412
General Orthopedic Surgeon - Northeast Metro Atlanta
A multi-specialty group private practice in Lawrenceville, GA is seeking an experienced, hard-working Board Certified General Orthopedic Surgeon to join its high-quality, collegial and busy practice in the northeast suburbs of metro Atlanta.
- Minimum 5+ year practice experience and board certification are required for all applicants.
- You will be joining two other senior orthopedic surgeons who are transitioning to part-time / retirement. Emphasis on outpatient management with scheduled surgeries.
- Full suite of outpatient orthopedic care with onsite x-ray, CT, MRI, and physical therapy.
- With over fifteen primary care physicians, you have a BUILT-IN REFERRAL NETWORK to build a busy practice. You will have privileges at large health system across the street.
- Income guarantee with ability to bonus from day 1
- Full benefits including malpractice, health, PTO, CME, 401k
- 3-year commitment
- Schedule 5 days/week (primarily clinic + scheduled surgery) with alternate Saturdays 10-4
- Two clinic sites within 30 minutes of each other
- Limited call (required for hospital privileges, bulk of work is clinic + scheduled surgery)
- Scheduled surgeries for your patients
- Must be hard working and hungry for success
- Must be willing to communicate with primary care physicians regularly, work in same-day clinic patients without hesitation
Suburb of Atlanta with nation’s top schools. Take advantage of everything a city has to offer, while having the luxury of living just outside it's loop.