2650 Siskiyou Blvd
Specialty: Physician Assistant
Job Number: 26482
- Practice Details
- Seeking an Urgent Care Advanced Practice Provider to join our team in beautiful Medford, Oregon.
- This is a full-time position with flexible scheduling options
- No inpatient work required.
- Shifts are 12 hours
- 6 shifts in a two week pay period.
- Our clinics are open 7 days a week and holidays.
- Come join our collegial team of physicians, Advanced Practice Practitioners, and wonderful support staff!
- We are a community of passionate providers and service-focused caregivers who collaborate to deliver amazing patient outcomes; a place where titles don't matter as much as your creativity, drive, and passion. Our culture, values and people create an environment of sustained medical excellence.
- Community owned and governed, not-for-profit organization that provides comprehensive health care services to more than 600,000 people in a nine-county area of Southern Oregon and Northern California.
- Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Southern Oregon is great place to live if you love the outdoors!
- Located in picturesque Southern Oregon. Nestled between the Cascade and Siskiyou mountains, the area is known for its temperate climate. Here you’ll find warm summers, mild winters, vibrant springs and colorful autumns.
- Drive to the spectacular Oregon coast in two hours or fly to San Francisco or Portland in 50 minutes. Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport is centrally located and easily accessible from most airports.
- Minimum of one-year experience practicing as a Physician Assistant in either Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine.
- Physician Assistant (PA-C) certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- DEA certificate,
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs
- Provider shall meet all qualifications to participate in hospital's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.