Specialty: Physician Assistant
Job Number: 27351
- Practice Details
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Join a primary care office with 1 full time physician, 1 part time physician Practitioner
- Not-for-profit organization
- Full time; Permanent
- Outpatient Only
- Call: Phone call only 1:8
- Be part of a hospital owned primary care group practice.
- You will have the support of a strong administrative team.
- We offer the opportunity to be involved in outside activities, to pursue educational opportunities, and to be a mentor for others.
- Electronic Health Records:
- eClinical Works (“eCW”), with a Patient Portal
- “Meditech” serves as the information system in the hospital
- Compensation and Benefits
- Hospital employed status
- Negotiable salary; guaranteed base with incentive package
- Benefits include occurrence malpractice, individual and family health care insurance, CME/professional dues, paid time off, disability coverage, retirement plans, and more.
- Located in Catskill, NY. This is the upper Hudson Valley region of Upstate New York, 2 hours north of NY City and 35 minutes south of Albany, NY.
- The area offers the best in/outdoor activities year-round as well as an extensive array of cultural and artistic venues.
- Board Certified NP or PA
- Experience required