Specialty: Nurse Practitioner - Psychiatry
Job Number: 29100
Seeking an APRN to join our group, providing high quality outpatient care with our Integrated Behavioral Health Program in our Primary Care Department.
- Examine, obtain medical history and treat psychiatric conditions on a consulting basis in multiple primary care locations.
- Collaborate with patients’ primary care provider for a treatment plan including medication management and referral to outpatient psychiatry, including Intensive Outpatient Therapy, if long-term care is deemed medically necessary.
- Collaborate on improvement in care delivery and service with management, other physicians and staff.
- Work with practice management to ensure compliance with billing and coding requirements.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Graduation from accredited APRN program.
- Valid and unrestricted Connecticut medical license or ability to obtain.
- Valid DEA registration and Controlled Substance Certificate.
- Competitive base salary plus incentive compensation based on productivity and quality measures.
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, holidays, sick time and CME.
- Benefits include medical, vision, dental (including orthodontia), 401k with employer match and CME allowance.
- H-1B Cap Exempt. Willing to sponsor Green Card applications.