Job #14908 | Family Medicine Opportunity in Newport, TN
Family Medicine physician needed near the Great Smokey Mountains National Park! Join an expanding private, single-specialty practice.
• Some practice experience is preferred but open to new grads as well
• Outpatient only practice— no hospital coverage required
• Outpatient call is shared with collegial group of 10 physicians and 2 Mid-Levels
• Recently remodeled office space
• Experience in supervising Mid-Levels is a plus; two Mid-Levels currently in practice
• Equipment is available
• Employment with optional partnership track
Come live and work where outdoor living is abundant. Our beautiful area sits in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountain where many people are moving for its wonderful quality of life. With area lakes and many parks, recreational opportunities are abundant.
We’ re an easy 45 minute interstate drive from Knoxville, home to the University of Tennessee featuring strong academic programs and NCAA Division I sports programs. Wonderful symphony orchestra, art museum, opera company and other entertainment options provide great additions to the cultural scene. Affordable cost of living, with no state income tax. Our area has excellent private and public schools.
Recruitment package that may include:
• First year Collections Guarantee or Salary Subsidy
• Sign-on or Commencement Bonus
• Medical education loan repayment assistance
• Marketing, Relocation, CME and more!