Job Number: 29083
- Ideal candidate will have experience in Family Medicine, a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction.
- Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff.
- Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
- Flexible full-time schedule; no holidays or weekends
- Physician will cover own call
- Average outpatient volume: 20-28 patients per day
- Common Diagnoses:
- Upper respiratory infection
- Abdominal Pain
- Busy established practice
- Collegial team
- Telehealth is offered
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous start-up and retention bonuses; relocation allowance
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities