524 West Sagamore Avenue
Specialty: Family Medicine
Job Number: 25172
Practice: Outpatient only, experience in an outpatient setting and Bilingual English/Spanish strongly preferred. This position is open immediately upon credentialing with Hospital and insurance companies.
- Rural Health Clinic located in LaBelle Florida. One of 3.0 FTE physicians (family medicine and pediatrics) and 2 FTE Nurse Practitioners.
- Salary Range: $210,000 base plus incentives for Quality, Patient Satisfaction and Productivity. Bonus potential of approximately $40,000 per year.
- County of 34,000 people located in South Central Florida
- ?Many recreational opportunities such as golf, the finest bass fishing lake in the United Sates (Lake Okeechobee) Birding, hiking horseback riding and hunting.
- Located 30 miles from the Gulf coast.
- ?Easy travel to several major metropolitan areas for professional sports (football, baseball, basketball ice hockey and soccer) and college sporting events. Located approximately 30 min drive from Ft. Myers on the Gulf coast and 90 minutes to West Palm on the Atlantic Coast. 120 miles north of Miami and approximately 150 miles south of Orlando
Many convenient options for air travel out of Miami International, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach International and Southwest International in Fort Myers.
- Full benefit package including paid time off, education stipend, paid holidays, health insurance and access to a 403B retirement plan
- National Health Service Corp Site with community score of 18. Hospital provided educational loan payments available.
- Relocation benefits paid in accordance with current IRS regulations.