Job Number: 23386
Job # 23386: Family Medicine Physician - Outpatient Only - Dutchess County New York
- Very competitive salary with incentive bonus package
- BC/BE Family Physician
- Full Time
- Outpatient only
- Great pay and benefits
- Be part of a large group practice within a large hospital owned multi-specialty group
- You will enjoy an excellent collegial environment with a seasoned well-respected nurse practitioner, RN, manager and receptionist.
- Our aim is to help you shape it to your practice style.
- You would be part of an active Ambulatory department that meets regularly to collaborate and shape the direction of our quality goals.
- Multiple ancillary services available onsite, such as medical imaging and lab services.
- There is outstanding specialty support with every specialty is at your service.
- Patients Per Day: Variable, but we would like to see a range of 80 per week. Depending upon the hours worked each day the volume would change. It also varies with the volume of new patients which often take longer. We offer 80% clinical time and 20% administrative time to ensure you have ample opportunity to complete tasks, phone calls and paperwork.
- Hours: Negotiable
- Call: 1:8-10 Phone call
Compensation & Benefits:
- Hospital employed status
- Negotiable salary; guaranteed base with incentive package
- Benefits include occurrence malpractice, individual and family health care insurance, CME/professional dues, paid time off, disability coverage, retirement plans, and more.
- Relocation payments available.
Facility is located in the upper Hudson Valley region of Upstate New York, 2 hours north of NY City and 30 minutes south of Albany, NY. It is a 192 bed facility whose philosophy is “patients first,” emphasizing safety and quality in patient care. The area offers the best in/outdoor activities year-round as well as an extensive array of cultural and artistic venues.
We offer the opportunity to be involved in outside activities, to pursue educational opportunities, and to be a mentor for others.
For more information contact Noelle at 561-509-5928 or Noelle@ihcrecruiting.com
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.