Specialty: Family Medicine with OB
Job Number: 19542
Make a lifestyle change in “ The Land of 10, 000 Lakes”. This is your opportunity to emerge yourself in relaxing outdoors experiences while balancing your quality-of-life, practicing full-service medicine in one of the most beautiful areas of the country.
We are currently searching for Family Medicine/Internal Medicine or Med-Ped Physicians or Family Medicine with Obstetrics to add to our very busy, existing practice. This forward-thinking organization will allow you to practice full-spectrum medicine in a state-of-the art facility that is focused on excellence in patient care.
$240, 000 - $250, 000 Base Salary
4-day work week
$38 Million, State-of-the-Art Clinic
- State-Of-The-Art 30-room clinic with, 4 procedure rooms and private offices for all physicians
- See an average of 18-20 patients per day
- 4-day work week
- Work side-by-side with 5 experienced Primary Care Physicians & 9 Midlevel providers
- 1: 8 Shared Call – extra pay for call taken outside of 1: 8 – are you interested in an extra $50, 000/year?
- Chief of Staff Opportunity for those looking for Leadership
- PTO: 5 weeks + 5 holidays = Total of 30 days PTO
- Sick Leave: 4 weeks, separate from PTO
- $240, 000 - $250, 000 guaranteed base salary
- Production: based on wRVU
- Quality Bonus: up to 5% of salary yearly
- Sign-on: $50, 000
- Student Loan Repayment - $100, 000, but let’ s discuss how you can get more!
- Relocation: Fully paid with 2 estimates
- CME: $4000 & 5 days year 1, increasing to 10 days, year 2
- Paid Malpractice + Tail
- Full Executive Benefits
- Retirement: 401K with 4% match & 3% safe harbor contribution
- Extra Earning Options:
- Cover ED shifts: $160/hour
- Cover Hospitalist Shifts: $100/hour
- “ All-American City” Award Recipient
- An abundance of Outdoor Activities: Fly fishing with two rivers to choose from, beautiful 18-hole golf course, hunting, ATV’ s & lakes just minutes in every direction
- Easy drive to Spa and Ski Resorts
- Local shopping, wineries, Micro Brewery & Restaurants
- Easy drive to Minneapolis to enjoy, shopping, dining, professional sporting events and much more