Specialty: Family Practice
Job Number: 20322
BC/BE Family Medicine physician.
- Employed position
- Single-specialty practice with 2 other Providers & 2 Mid-Levels
- Anticipated call 2 days/month plus late shift and night call
- Office space is available
- Provide additional coverage for Occ Med/Urgent Care patients
More than 80, 000 people call Cleveland and Bradley County home, and the hospital' s primary and secondary service area encompasses approximately 200, 000 people. One of the fastest growing cities in Tennessee, Cleveland is nestled away in the breathtaking foothills of the Tennessee Mountains. Cleveland, TN is centrally located in the Southeast, is easily accessible via I-75 and just 2 hours from Atlanta, 2 1/2 hours to Nashville and Birmingham.
Community Recognitions Include:
- Ranked 4th in the nation for attracting new business (Forbes)
- One of the 50 best places to raise a family (BusinessWeek.com)
- Ranked 8th on the Forbes.com list of the 100 Best U.S. Cities in Which to Live
- Ranked 25th on the New York Times list of Best Places to Visit in the Galaxy
- Named " Best Town Ever" in October 2011/2015 issues of Outside Magazine
Keep more of what you earn - Tennessee has no state income tax!
No visa assistance available