Springdale or Bentonville
Job Number: 26382
Board certified/board eligible Family Medicine physician
- Employed outpatient-only opportunity
- Joining an established primary care practice in booming area
- Beautiful clinic space with in-house lab and x-ray
- Office space available
- Outpatient clinic call coverage is determined by location and is shared among a pool of physicians
Northwest Arkansas is nestled in the picturesque foothills of the Ozark Mountains and was named #4 “Best Places to Live” recently by U.S. News & World Report.
- Northwest Arkansas is an area comprised of a series of cities including Springdale, Fayetteville, Bentonville, Rogers, Siloam Springs and Bella Vista.
- Beautiful lakes, streams, walking and biking trails and culture including Broadway plays, live concerts and multi-million dollar works of art at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art
- This is one of the fastest growing regions in the country with a population of over 520,000 people.
- Corporate home to Wal-Mart (along with 1,200+ supporting vendor companies), JB Hunt Trucking and Tyson Foods
- Great location for families, corporate professionals, small and large business owners, students and outdoor enthusiasts.
- National Airport with many direct flights available, including New York, Dallas and Los Angeles
The hospital will be offering a competitive recruitment package which may include:
- Competitive salary with productivity incentives and quality bonus opportunities
- Commencement bonus
- Education stipend for physicians finishing training
- Medical education loan repayment assistance
- Full benefits package
- Relocation, CME, marketing and more!
No visa assistance available at this time