Specialty: Family Practice
Job Number: 27814
- Join the staff of one of the top-ranked hospitals in the United States that also is a major teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School.
- Family Medicine
- 0.750 – 1.00 FTE 6 to 8 sessions
- Beautiful new medical center with specialty care and various services
- Call schedule shared with other practices – approx. 10 weekends per year
- NPs & Pas as well
- No teaching available – non academic site
- Competitive salaries and benefit programs
- full-time and part-time opportunities available
- world-class integrated specialty network
- professional development programs
- NCQA PCHM recognized
- Must have good med school & residency program
- Ability to get MA medical license
- Board Eligible or Certified
- Pembroke is a town located in Plymouth County, Massachusetts with an estimated population of 17,000 people as of 2020. This picturesque town offers a unique quality of life for its residents, with access to various recreational activities and natural beauty such as the miles of beaches along the coast. The town also features many small businesses and is home to numerous historical sites. Regional center/Capital city - Central Massachusetts coast at the head of Boston Bay.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.