441 North Wabash Ave.
Specialty: Family Practice
Job Number: 19098
Job #19098 | Family Practice Physician -Marion Indiana - 40k sign on bonus
Seeking a BC/BE Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physician to join an established practice group. Open to a hybrid model of traditional OP practice with urgent care or other options.
- Enjoy the security of hospital employment with excellent benefits.
- Employment contract is a three or five-year agreement with base salary and work RVU’ s incentive.
- 1: 7 call (phone calls).
- No ED call.
- Five weeks of paid vacation
- Initial Signing bonus of $40, 000
- $20, 000 each consecutive contract year beginning with year two.
- Moving Allowance $10, 000.
- CME stipend of $3, 000 plus five paid days
- Benefit Package includes: Health, Life, Dental, Fully Paid Long-Term & Short-Term Disability, 403(b) retirement programs with employer paid match, 457(b) retirement plans
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- Cell Phone Allowance
- “ Up-To-Date” Website Access
- Paid Indiana Medical, DEA & CSR licenses and up to two (2) medical organization memberships.
- Physician Practice EMR
Enjoy the beauty of the Midwest in a family-oriented community with excellent schools, local interests such as Phillippe Performing Arts Center, Marion Philharmonic Orchestra, Community School of the Arts, Marion Civic Theatre, museums, public and private golf courses, lots of local youth sports and activities, and so much more.
Located at the midpoint between Indianapolis and Fort Wayne just off of Interstate 69. We have two world class universities, Indiana Wesleyan University and Taylor University, three state run reservoirs close by, two walking trails and several annual festivals/events.