620 Ranch Rd.
Specialty: Family Medicine
Job Number: 24237
Job #24237: Full Scope Family Medicine Physician (no OB) – Live and work on the Picturesque Oregon Coast
Salary and Benefits
- Base Salary $230K + Quarterly RVU production bonus
- Sign-On/Relocation: $20,000
- National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Program eligibility
- Rural Health Clinic – Eligible for $5,000 Rural and may be eligible for $1,000 Tricare tax credits
- Vacation PTO 20 days / 6 Holidays
- CME time off up to a total of 4 days per contract year at full salary.
- Full benefits package including paid malpractice, generous retirement plan and much more
- Paid malpractice insurance (full benefit)
- Full scope of Family Medicine (except OB) with ability to do wide variety of procedures
- BC/BE Family Medicine
- Join a hospital owned clinic
- Need is due to growth
- Average of 16 – 20 patients per day
- Work four (4) 10-hour days per week with rotating day off
- Week Day Call 1:6 moving to 1:8 (24-hour phone call only)
- Weekend Call – 1:6 moving to 1:8
Great community with beautiful mountainous areas, dunes, bay, river and ocean. Cost of living is below the national average. Great outdoor activities to include golfing, fishing, sailing, hiking, hunting, whale and bird watching stations and more. Grab a bite to eat at one of the restaurants in town.
Easy access to major metro.
Tremendous quality of life and virtually a non-existent crime rate provides for a great place to raise a family.
If interested in this work/life balanced opportunity contact Noelle at 561.509.5928 or Noelle@ihcrecruiting.com