Specialty: OB Hospitalist
Job Number: 28282
- Seeking full scope OB/GYN physician to expand clinical services and provide high quality compassionate care
- Full-scope covers office, call and OR time.
- Two practice locations that are very close
- Physicians take call, clinic time and OR block time
- CNMs take first call in house. Physicians on call for backup if needed.
- 600-700 deliveries a year and growing. New hospital is driving up the number of deliveries.
- L&D floor is an LDRP model, there are 8 LDRP rooms and 2 post-partum rooms. OR right on the unit.
- 6 bed level 2 NICU on L&D staffed 24/7 by NNPs with Neonatologist on call
- Da Vinci Robot on-site
- MFM. General Surgery, Uro-GYN and GYN/Onc available
- Beautiful, new start of the art facilities recently opened in 2019
- Competitive salary and full benefits available
- Six of the ten major U.S. market areas lie within a 500-mile radius of York. One of the fastest growing counties in Pennsylvania and the fastest growing county attracting 20-35 year-olds in the state, York features a rich array of medical and educational, manufacturing, agricultural, construction, professional, and tourism services and jobs. From the American Revolution to the Civil War, America’s second Revolution, and through the industrial and high-tech revolutions, York remains a bedrock of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.