Specialty: Nurse Practitioner
Job Number: 25885
If you are a New Jersey licensed Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner who is looking to work with a reputed group that will help you grow, come join our team! You will be joining a physician owned practice with outstanding teams of Hospitalists, established at multiple NJ facilities. We have a 15-year track record of long-term growth and career building for our team.
We are seeking a driven, private practice minded NP / PA to help care for patients with our team during the day, and drive patient care independently in the evening hours. Schedule is 5 on / 5 off, 11am to 9pm EST. Patients will be spread between two locations that are within walking distance, in Plainsboro, NJ. You will see patients in a Hospital and Rehab setting.
- Admit, consult, and follow up on assigned patients
- Document and bill as outlined
- Coordinate with team to ensure patient list is up to date
- Independently handle evening admissions and seek assistance from Physician when required
- No codes or procedures
- You must be able to safely see patients in an inpatient setting
- NJ Licensed NP / PA
- Familiarity with Epic is a plus, not a must
- Familiarity with self - billing is a plus, not a must
Salary and Benefits:
A competitive salary and RVU based bonuses. Full-time benefits include Health Insurance, a 401K Plan, Medical Malpractice with Tail and more. You will work with a team that cares for your long-term success! Enjoy working in and around vibrant communities with blue-ribbon school districts. You are close to NY, PA and everything NJ has to offer!
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.