Job Number: 23395
Job #23395: Full-time Permanent Urology Physician – Midland, MI
- Board Certified Urologist
- Join a strong team in Midland, Michigan
- Looking to hire 2 Urologists to join 2 other Board Certified Urologists
- This position has a flexible hiring model based on the preferences of the applicant, including the possibility of employment combined with a faculty position. This will include the collaborative care of complex patients.
- Join a well-established and busy multi-specialty group with more than 30 specialties and sub-specialties in nine communities.
- Call 1:3
- This very successful practice offers a full range of urologic services, from treatment for kidney stones to sub urethral slings for stress incontinence, and da Vinci surgical procedures including robotic prostatectomy.
- Base salary with RVU-based incentive compensation plan. Benefits include:
- Professional liability with tail coverage
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- CME dollars and days
- Relocation allowance
- Tax-deferred annuity with employer match
Midland is an upscale, family-oriented community of more than 40,000 centrally located in Michigan’s Lower Peninsula less than two hours from metro areas of Detroit and the state capitol of Lansing. Midland was recently named as one of the “Top 15 Dreamtowns” in the U.S. Due to the “people mix” and the healthy economic environment, Midland boasts a truly sophisticated offering of cultural, educational and recreational activities.
A Class A Dodger affiliate professional baseball team, a Broadway Caliber Center for the Arts, a symphony orchestra, a world class tennis facility, a Civic Ice Arena with multiple rinks for hockey and figure skating and outdoor activities galore are just a sampling of what the Midland area has to offer. Whether you want to play 18 holes, jog on a 30 miles paved trail, play soccer, cross country ski, fish or boat; it is all here to enjoy. You can have the best of both worlds here; a great career and a satisfying personal life.
If interested contact Noelle at 561-509-5928 or Noelle@ihcrecruiting.com
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.