Job Number: 28834
- Physician-owned, physician-led multi-specialty medical group of 60+ MDs is recruiting a gastroenterologist recently trained or just completing fellowship to join highly regarded group of 7 gastroenterologists in Greensboro, North Carolina.
- As part of the largest physician-owned group in the area, we enjoy a broad primary care referral base for our group, enabling us to focus exclusively on consultative and procedural gastroenterology. Moreover, we enjoy excellent referral relationships within a highly collegial medical community, professional stability and good profitability.
- Outpatient procedures are done predominantly at the group Endoscopy Center, an accredited facility with 4 first-class procedure rooms and an outstanding support staff, located in the same building as the Gastroenterology office.
- From ERBE coagulators to Olympus 190-series scopes, they have chosen top-of-the-line equipment for the our Endoscopy Center to allow physicians to give the best patient care possible.
- Inpatient consults and procedures on hospitalized patients are done at the 500-bed across the street from the Gastroenterology office, and at the 150-bed, approximately 5 minutes from the office.
- GI call will be “1 in 6” rotation.
- The ideal candidate for this position will be a “people person” with advanced endoscopic skills preferred, but not required.
- COVID and Flu vaccines are required as a condition of employment, absent approved exemption.
- Board Eligible or Certified
- Competitive initial guaranteed salary during the non-shareholder period of employment, plus a productivity bonus opportunity during the non-shareholder period of employment.
- Equal shareholdership for the GI office is available for new graduates after 2 fiscal years.
- The shareholder income distribution formula is almost entirely productivity based.
- Located in Greensboro, a city of 300,000 in central North Carolina with a service area population in excess of 1 million, approximately 2 hours from the mountains and 3 hours from the Atlantic beaches.
- Driving time within Greensboro is minimal and hassle free.
- There is a four-season climate (winter is very short and moderate!) Local arts, education and recreation opportunities are plentiful, including 4 colleges and universities, the prestigious Eastern Music Festival, a great park system with lakes, bike trails and gardens, a variety of public and private schools, numerous faith organizations and clubs to engage nearly every possible interest, and a regional shopping and convention center.