1900 South Ave , H02-009
Job Number: 25403
You will have an opportunity to step into a well established practice with a supportive team of gastroenterologists, advanced practice providers and a host of other ancillary personnel. Traditional practice? No problem! GI hospitalist? We have a place for you!
- Renovations are underway in our Endoscopy Center and adjacent outpatient clinic
- Consult only service with coverage exclusively at our hospital here in La Crosse (adjacent and connected to the Endoscopy Center and outpatient clinic)
- Outreach services are provided at our satellite clinics located within an easy drive from La Crosse
- Active involvement in teaching our Surgical, Transitional, Family Medicine and Internal Medicine residents
- Opportunities for clinical research
- Loan forgiveness
Must have completed an accredited graduate medical training program and be board certified or eligible within the area of medicine stated. In addition, must have or be able to obtain a license to practice in our multi-state region with no restrictions or limitations. Medical staff in our system will supervise advanced practice clinicians. Medical staff may need to provide outreach service as part of their role in the system. Teaching students, residents, fellows or clinical staff is cornerstone to our Medical Education philosophy and an expectation of all medical staff.
La Crosse is a historic, vibrant city nestled between bluffs and the legendary Mississippi River. La Crosse boasts some of the best outdoor recreation, excellent schools including three universities, affordable housing in safe neighborhoods, an endless variety of live entertainment and breathtaking beauty, making this a great place to call home.
Enrich every life with us, and the life that is enriched could ultimately be yours.
- Physician-led, integrated healthcare system
- 325-bed medical center
- Level II Trauma Center
- 65+ regional clinics and hospitals
- 5 affiliate critical access hospitals
- 900+ clinicians
- 8,000+ employees serving more than 21 counties in Western Wisconsin, Southeast Minnesota, and Northeast Iowa
Contact Scott Scheinman at 561-413-9455 or firstname.lastname@example.org