1800 E. Park Ave
Job Number: 28348
- Join a physician led, professionally managed multi specialty group consisting of more than 170 providers covering 30 specialties in 17 convenient locations across the region.
- All physicians in the group are employed. Inpatients will be seen at a 260 bed not-for-profit community hospital located in State College, Pennsylvania.
- Stable multi-specialty group
- Growing patient demand, growing organization
- Collegial work environment that strives to provide a favorable work/life balance
- Modern office located in building
- Group just started construction on 10 story, 168 bed new patient tower with expected completion in 2026
- Fully integrated EMR, electronic documentation and order entry.
- Self scheduling is employed to afford flexibility for lifestyle considerations while promoting a work life balance.
- Successful candidates will receive a highly competitive salary and benefit package.
- State College, affectionately called "Happy Valley," is home to the Pennsylvania State University, one of the nation’s largest educational institutions. Individuals and families alike will find countless options for dining, theatre, nightlife, sports, shopping, outdoor recreation and more. University Park Airport is located only five miles from the town and State College’s location offers easy access to Interstate travel. Excellent schools, affordable real estate and a safe friendly community make this area perfect for those looking to advance their career and enhance their personal or family’s lifestyle. State College was recently named the 8th best city in the U.S. to move to and the 6th best to raise a family.