1900 South Ave , H02-009
Job Number: 28516
- Recent upgrades to our Endoscopy Center and adjacent outpatient clinic are complete
- Consult only service with coverage exclusively at our hospital here in La Crosse (adjacent and connected to the Endoscopy Center and outpatient clinic)
- Outreach services are provided at our satellite clinics located within an easy drive
- Active involvement in teaching our Surgical, Transitional, Family Medicine and Internal Medicine residents
- Opportunities for clinical research
- Loan forgiveness
- Award winning, physician influenced, multispecialty group practice
- 325 (private) bed hospital, Level II Trauma Center
- Epic EMR
- All physicians are employed and provided with a competitive compensation and benefit package
- La Crosse is the largest city in western Wisconsin, yet abounding in scenic beauty, is nestled between soaring bluffs to the east and the legendary Mississippi River to the west.
- The city is a regional technology and medical hub that services a tri-state area, including neighboring Minnesota and Iowa, and is home to three colleges, attracting students and faculty from around the world.
- Must have completed an accredited graduate medical training program and be board certified or eligible within the area of medicine stated.
- In addition, must have or be able to obtain a license to practice in our multi-state region with no restrictions or limitations.
- Medical staff in our system will supervise advanced practice clinicians.
- Medical staff may need to provide outreach service as part of their role in the system.
- Teaching students, residents, fellows or clinical staff is cornerstone to our Medical Education philosophy and an expectation of all medical staff.