Specialty: Physician Assistant - Gastroenterology
Job Number: 26326
- Examine, obtain medical history and treat acute and chronic illnesses.
- Order, perform and interpret diagnostic tests.
- Create treatment plans, and involve patients and family members in those plans.
- Initiate appropriate specialty referrals.
- Collaborate on improvement in care delivery and service with management, other physicians and staff.
- Work with practice management to ensure compliance with billing and coding requirements.
- Graduation from accredited PA program.
- Valid and unrestricted Connecticut medical license or ability to obtain.
- Valid DEA registration and Controlled Substance Certificate.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary plus incentive compensation based on productivity and quality measures.
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, holidays, sick time and CME.
- Benefits include medical, vision, dental (including orthodontia), 401k with employer match and CME allowance