Job Number: 28949
- Full-time, employed W2 position w/ full benefits
- Join one existing physician in this practice which is part of larger regional group
- General bread and butter GI
- Practice general Gastroenterology and Hepatology, and performs specific endoscopic procedures, focuses on diagnosing and treating digestive system and liver disorders. Utilize non-invasive or routine methods to diagnose and manage conditions including consultations, physical examinations, ordering and interpreting tests (like endoscopy or imaging), prescribing medications, and providing general guidance on lifestyle and dietary changes. Also specialize in performing essential endoscopic procedures.
- Perform EGD and colonoscopies; ERCP and EUS would be helpful, but not the other advanced interventions. No laparoscopic surgeries or bariatrics.
- M-F 8:00-5:00
- No Call
- 2 year income guarantee of $550,000, then transition to productivity
- Great location about 30 minutes north of downtown San Diego