Full-time Board-Certified Gastroenterologist to join \multi-specialty group. Be a part of a growing, dynamic team and GI service line that continues to expand.
• $50,000 Candidate Sign-On Bonus
• ERCP experience required
• Great work/life balance
• Excellent referral base from surrounding area to provide a quick ramp up
• Call coverage is shared and currently 1:3 or better
• EUS experience beneficial
• Hospital administration support
Las Cruces is the 2nd largest city in New Mexico. The beautiful Organ Mountains, rise abruptly to an altitude of 9,000 feet only 12 miles from Las Cruces. The famous Rio Grande River runs through the west side of the city and features 55 parks. Las Cruces is also the home of New Mexico State University. Just 35 miles north from the major metropolitan area of El Paso Texas, with an international airport 45 miles south of Las Cruces, New Mexico. Enjoy the big city amenities to the peaceful beauty and recreational opportunities of the great outdoors.