Job Number: 27105
- Part of a regional healthcare delivery system with two hospitals, multi-specialty care in 40 + service lines as well as primary care
- Hospital employed
- Full-time permanent position
- Diverse case mix
- New equipment including video laryngoscopes and ultrasound
- Full anesthesia team, very collegial group
- Possibility of either a 4- or 5-day schedule
- Ideally for 2023
- Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation to be discussed directly with candidate
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation bonus
- CME is $4k per year
- Medical malpractice coverage w/tail
- Premiums paid for physicians for insurance: health, dental, life, disability, etc.
- - 11 weeks off per year
- Partnership after 1 year
- Located in beautiful central Washington where you will enjoy over 300 days of sunshine with breathtaking landscapes, four distinct seasons and moderate winters. Cycling, mountain biking, rafting, rock-climbing, fishing, golfing, kayaking and so much more are right outside your door. Seattle is only a 2.5-hour scenic drive or ½ hour flight from our reginal airport.
- M.D. or D.O.
- BC/BE Anesthesiology
- New grads welcome to apply
- Active WA medical license or ability to obtain