Job Number: 26994
- Join an established team of 4 General Cardiologists, 3 Interventional Cardiologists, 1 Electrophysiologist, 1 CV surgeon, and 4 dedicated Advanced Practice Providers
- Training in Advanced Imaging will be given special consideration, but is not required.
- Rotating clinic coverage Mon-Fri
- Call is ~1 weekend/month with potential of 2 weekends depending on coverage needs
- Cover hospitalist service with support from our established Hospitalist program
- Modern, state-of-the-art facility; hospital is a Magnet-Designated 200-bed hospital with a Level II Trauma Center, Level II NICU, and is an Accredited Chest Pain Center and Certified Primary Stroke Center by DNV
- Must be able to do some Invasive work (TEE’s)
- Excellent benefit package: health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered.
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation
- The Heart and Vascular Institute is recognized as a national leader in quality of care. Healthgrades recently recognized hospital as Top 10% in the nation for cardiac surgery and best in the region for cardiac care and cardiac surgery in addition to a five-star rating for bypass surgery and treatment of heart attacks and heart failure.
- Bloomington-Normal is a vibrant, family-friendly community centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis, and St. Louis. With excellent schools, affordable housing options, and ease of transportation, Bloomington-Normal offers an abundance of dining, arts, sports, and entertainment options of a much larger city as well as access to outdoor activities such as golf, walking trails, and parks. This midsize community is home to Illinois State University and Illinois Wesleyan University and includes Central Illinois Regional Airport, a modern airport with direct flights to major cities including Chicago, Atlanta, Dallas, Orlando, and Denver.