Just a short drive from the coast and beautiful St. Augustine as well as many of Central Florida’s premier attractions, like Disney. Join a community where you can work and play!
The incoming physician would join a well-established, employed practice of 2 general surgeons. The practice is part of a larger employed multi-specialty group that includes an orthopedic surgeon and gastroenterologist.
About the Opportunity:
• Practice covers a wide range of general procedures:
o Bread and Butter surgery
o Breast surgery
o Laparoscopic (hernia, gallbladder, colon appendectomy, etc.)
o Gastro-esophageal reflux disease (GERD) surgery for heartburn
o Some dermatological surgeries
• Incoming surgeon should be comfortable with all aspects of general surgery as well as able to perform some vascular surgery procedures, specifically peripheral vascular surgery
• No fellowship required
• Practice & Facility call 1:3
• Cover only 1 hospital
• Strong referral base
• Board certification / Board Eligibility
• MD or DO
This is an employed opportunity which offers:
• Competitive compensation
• Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
• PTO and CME time / allowance
• Occurrence-based malpractice
• Strong support system
Medical Center is offering an income guarantee with a salary, benefits and necessary overhead.