Job Number: 25019
BE/BC Ophthalmologist with fellowship training in Glaucoma to join our busy practice in Champaign, Illinois.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Join our group of three General Ophthalmologists, two Vitreoretinal surgeons, one Cornea Specialist, one Pediatric Ophthalmologist, two Neuro Ophthalmologists, and five optometrists
- Busy, ready-made, full volume practice
- High earning potential with great base compensation for 2 years
- 1:6 call schedule
- Large optometric referral network
- Excellent benefit package including health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered.
- Practice will be at our newly built clinic and all surgeries are performed at our new, 23,000 square-foot ASC facility
- Clinical research department with an embedded clinical studies coordinator
- State-of-the-art equipment including; 4 Heidelberg OCT's, Intraoperative OCT, Zeiss Microscopes, Alcon Centurion, Lumenis Selecta II SLT, 2 Humphrey Visual Fields, Callisto Eye System, Zeiss Selecta III Yag Laser, Accutome UBM, and Iridex Micropulse Laser
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the College of Medicine, the nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering.