Specialty: Internal Medicine
Job Number: 27169
- Immediate opportunity for a BC/BE FP or IM physician with added qualifications for providing HIV care (AAHIVS). Clinic is the largest provider of comprehensive HIV care in Arizona, serving over 4000 patients.
- It also provides HIV prevention services and primary care to LGBTQ patients, as well as hepatitis C antiviral treatment. In addition, it also provides high resolution anoscopy anal cancer screening and dysplasia treatment.
- The faculty will provide a full scope of primary and HIV care with potential opportunities for teaching fellows, residents, and students, as well as performance of colposcopy or anoscopy procedures.
- Major teaching faculty practice and academic partner for Creighton University School of Medicine Academic Alliance with VHMC and Dignity/St Joseph’s Hospital as well as with the University of Arizona College of Medicine – Phoenix and Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale. Faculty appointments are available with all three institutions
- 4 weeks paid time off
- 1 week CME time off with CME stipend
- 10 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance, long term disability, AD&D insurance
- 401K plan with up to 6 percent employer match
- Paid medical malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Surrounded by mountain ranges, the Greater Phoenix area encompasses more than 500 square miles of Sonoran Desert and is comprised of 24 total municipalities – each with a distinct set of characteristics, attractions and flavors that offer visitors a unique glimpse at the nation's fifth-largest city. Greater Phoenix is one of the largest metro areas in the United States, with roughly 5 million people who live here.