Specialty: Surgery - Orthopedic - Shoulder/Elbow
Job Number: 24999
Hand and Upper Extremity Orthopedic Surgeon:
Hospital in beautiful coastal Maine is actively recruiting a Orthopedic (shoulder, hand, etc) surgeon:
- Base Compensation: $500,000
- Incentive compensation based on Work Relative Value Units (WRVU). $65.00 per WRVU over 6,000 WRVUs calculated quarterly and settled annually. Based upon the assumption that median WRVUs are 8,000. 8,000 WRVUs would result in a salary of $630,000.
- Sign-on bonus of $100,000
- Relocation stipend $10,000
- One-time housing allowance of $25,000 to be paid at any time during initial contract term toward the purchase of a primary home, upon completion of an executed purchase and sale agreement. Home shall be within radius of hospital. To be determined.
- All compensation including relocation, bonus, and housing allowance are considered taxable income by the IRS.
Contact Scott Scheinman at 561-413-9455 or email@example.com
- Eight weeks of paid vacation
- One week sick days
- One week for continuing medical education (CME)
- Hospital holidays according to regular office schedule
- Reimbursement for approved CME sources (including travel expenses) up to $5,000 annually
- Health insurance coverage (three options available)
- Employee option to purchase the following
- Dental Insurance
- Short/Long-term Disability Plan
- Vision Insurance
- Any other group plan available to all employees
- Life Insurance coverage at $50,000 with accidental death benefit coverage
- Enrollment in the Hospital’s 401k Retirement Plan upon completion of eligibility requirements. Hospital has a 401k plan with Safe Harbor and Employer contributions in place.
- Employer provided malpractice insurance coverage at $1m/$3m. Tail coverage paid upon completion of initial term and remains in force for each subsequent contract.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.