10500 Montgomery Road
Job Number: 26882
- The Division of Hematology Oncology is seeking an exceptional HemOnc who is looking for full time-practice in Hematology. The ideal candidate should demonstrate excellence in patient care and have an interest in working in a collaborative environment with exceptional opportunities for clinical practice, teaching and both interdisciplinary and translational research.
Program is noted for distinction in fulfilling the vision of a superior patient experience through access to navigation and sub-specialized, integrated services. You’ll participate in multi-disciplinary, collaborative care using cutting-edge treatments and technologies. You find a highly-committed culture of provider research and education across the full continuum of care
The position provides outpatient and inpatient care involving a portfolio focused on benign Hematology, including consultation on complex hemostasis and thrombosis in the setting of advanced surgeries and high-risk Maternal-Fetal Medicine.
You will be joining a group with a long history of excellence across all areas of Hematology including advanced therapies in benign and malignant hematology.
You’ll have access to a strong referral base
- Candidates must be Board Eligible or Board Certified in Hematology and Oncology. Early career and entry level candidates with clinical interests in benign Hematology and advanced cellular therapies are particularly encouraged to apply.
- salary commensurate to Medical Oncology along with productivity incentives and SIGN-ON bonus.
- comprehensive Total Rewards benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision along with wellness and lifestyle programs, generous PTO and progressive retirement offerings.
- opportunities for leadership and professional development
- Cincinnati is served by a busy international airport. The city offers rich diversity, culture and history along with strong educational offerings and affordable and engaging neighborhoods. You’ll find a wide variety of great recreational activities, a vibrant riverfront and exceptional arts, fine dining and entertainment, making it a great place to call home. Attractive relocation packages are available.