- Competitive base salary with generous sign-on and RVU bonus potential
- 4-day work week
- Excellent benefits package including generous CME allowance, paid malpractice insurance and flexible relocation assistance
- Progressive patient support programs such as disease-specific nurse navigators, genetic counseling, clinical research, cancer outreach services, regional patient housing, and nutrition and social services
- Disease-specific tumor conferences and multi-disciplinary clinics
- Supported by a referral base of over 300 employed providers
- Educational loan forgiveness available
- Board certified Hematology/Oncology
About Knoxville, Tennessee
Knoxville is an incredible combination of big city excitement and small-town southern charm. Located on the TN River with the Great Smoky Mountains as a backdrop, Knoxville is home to a vibrant downtown area, anchored by wonderful local restaurants and boutiques. Revitalized, historic neighborhoods dot the downtown landscape.
- Cost of living 15% below the nation average
- No state income tax
- Excellent public school, most ranking in the list of top ten schools statewide
- Private K-12 schools (including Christian, Catholic, and Montessori), University of TN, and numerous community colleges and technical program.