Job Number: 23399
Job #23399: Hematology / Oncology Physician - Full-time Permanent Position - Alpena, MI
- BC/BE Hematology / Oncology Physician with a desire to help patients with cancer.
- Full-time permanent position
- Join an experienced and board-certified hematology/oncology physician and nurse practitioner.
- New consults, patient follow-ups and over site of an 18-chair infusion center.
- See approximately 12-15 practice patients per day
- Lab, x-ray and pharmacy on site.
- Monday – Friday day shift
- 1:2 call schedule
- Employed opportunity
- Join a physician led organization and a well-established and busy multi-specialty group with more than 30 specialties and sub-specialties in nine communities.
- highly competitive compensation and benefits package which could include practice start-up bonus, monthly stipend or loan repayment. Benefits include:
- Includes a generous sign-on package
- Relocation Allowance
- Long/Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- CME Allowance
- Professional Liability Coverage with Tail
- 403B/467B Plans
- Paid Vacation
Alpena, Michigan is a friendly, historic city where history and heritage collide with relaxed outdoor adventure. It is your base camp for adventuring through Northeast Michigan. It is a modern city at nature’s doorstep. We’ve turned down the volume and slowed the pace a bit so you can relax, rejuvenate and discover your family and what matters most in life, all over again, in your Sanctuary of the Great Lakes.
If interested contact Noelle at 561-509-5928 or Noelle@ihcrecruiting.com
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.