Job Number: 28801
- Physicians would practice at our main campus in Urbana with one day work per week at one Hematology/Oncology satellite locations.
- Training and interest in both Hematology and Oncology are required. The physician will be able to specialize in his/her area of interest in oncology.
- Board eligibility for the new graduates and board certification in both hematology and oncology are required.
- Candidates with experience and new graduates are very welcome to apply. Mentorship for new graduates will be provided. Hematology/Oncology Physician would work with nine (9) other Oncologists in the practice.
- The practice has radiation oncology, surgical oncology, gynecologic oncology and breast surgery at Cancer Institute with colorectal surgery, interventional radiology, urology, neurosurgery, head and neck surgery, and thoracic surgery
- EPIC electronic medical record is utilized.
- Hematology/Oncology Physician would enjoy a very generous compensation package
- Champaign-Urbana is a home of the Univ. of Illinois with more than 40,000 students. This is a very cosmopolitan place with a variety of restaurants offering international cuisine and a proximity of two large metropolitan areas, Chicago and Indianapolis (only 2-hour drive).