Job Number: 28800
- The Hematology/Oncology Physician would mainly practice at our campus in Normal. Working one day per week at one of our satellite locations might be necessary.
- Training and interest in both Hematology and Oncology are required.
- Board certification, or board eligibility in both Hematology and Oncology is strongly preferred.
- New graduates and candidates with experience are very welcome to apply. Mentorship for new graduates will be provided.
- Candidates with experience will be considered for leadership opportunity
- The Hematology/Oncology Physician would work as part of a multidisciplinary team with medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologist, genetic and nutrition counseling services. Breast surgery, colorectal surgery, urology, and neurosurgery services are available locally
- Hospital is only a five minute drive from the Cancer Institute.
- EPIC electronic medical record is utilized.
- The Hematology/Oncology Physician would enjoy a very generous compensation package in a stable, vertically integrated health system, while practicing in a multi-disciplinary setting with Tumor Boards and a strong support from Radiation Oncology and Surgical Services.
- Bloomington-Normal is a very cosmopolitan place with a variety of restaurants offering international cuisine and is centrally located to larger metropolitan areas such as Chicago, St Louis, and Indianapolis.