1401 East State Street
Job Number: 24628
Seeking a BE/BC medical oncologist with a special interest in breast cancer care. Our 11-member oncology group provides comprehensive oncology and hematology outpatient services in our state-of-the-art cancer center, with consultative inpatient and general call services.
Our Regional Cancer Center offers a busy community-based practice working in collaboration with the oncologic and surgical subspecialists of a major academic medical center.
As a teaching hospital, we offer the opportunity to work with residents and medical students and the individual selected for this position will be eligible to apply for academic appointment as Adjunct Faculty in the Department of Medicine at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, along with the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford.
This position offers highly-competitive compensation with salary guarantee, bonus incentives, with signing bonus/additional compensation negotiable. Comprehensive benefit package includes:
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses
- Academic appointments available
- Award-winning health system provides wellness benefits, on-site day care, sick-child care, and concierge services.
Contact Scott Scheinman at 561-413-9455 or firstname.lastname@example.org