750 Brunswick Avenue
Job Number: 28029
- Local Health System and Temple University entered into an affiliation for liver transplant and advanced surgical services that will streamline coordination of care and minimize the amount of travel required by patients in the community.
- In this unique role, you will be jointly hired by both organizations. 4 days per week at once facility, one at the other.
- The Hepatologist will be supported by Temple transplant coordinators and implement Temple protocols at our hospital. Selected members of the two teams will be given clinical privileges to both institutions if requirements are met.
- A liver tumor board will be developed to implement the Temple algorithm, and physicians will have an open invitation to participate in the other institution’s tumor board.
- Board-certified or board-eligible in Hepatology
- Eligible for licensure in New Jersey and Pennsylvania
- 3 or more years of experience outside of fellowship
- Conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia and New York
- Proximity to major airports, cities and the Jersey Shore
- Family-oriented communities with excellent schools
- An abundance of recreational and cultural activities
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.