Job Number: 26479
- Practice Details
- Will accept J1 and H1b Visa Candidates
- Seeking a Hospitalist to join our amazing team in beautiful Grants Pass, Oregon.
- Full-time permanent position
- Flexible block scheduling
- 125-bed hospital and level III Trauma Center
- Not-for-profit, comprehensive health care system serving 600,000 residents in Southern Oregon and Northern California.
- Serving the patients of Southern Oregon and Northern California
- Compensation and Benefits
- $1,644 per shift- minimum of 175 shifts per year
- Performance incentives up to 16% of base compensation beginning Year 2
- $25,000 signing bonus
- Up to $15,000 relocation assistance
- $5,000 Annual CME allowance
- Excellent health, dental, vision and retirement benefits
- Located in picturesque Southern Oregon. Nestled between the Cascade and Siskiyou mountains, the area is known for its temperate climate. Here you’ll find warm summers, mild winters, vibrant springs and colorful autumns.
- Southern Oregon is a great place to live, especially if you love the outdoors. It offers year-around recreational activities, family-friendly communities, wonderful schools and an opportunity to enjoy a well-balanced life. The region is home to the Oregon Shakespeare Festival, Britt Music and Arts Festival, Southern Oregon University, Crater Lake National Park, the Rogue River and award-winning wineries and vineyards. Drive to the spectacular Oregon coast in two hours or fly to San Francisco or Portland in 50 minutes. Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport is centrally located and easily accessible from most airports.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician
- Active or ability to obtain Oregon medical license