Specialty: Psychiatry - Child and Adolescent
Job Number: 26549
- Job Description
Offering a full range of inpatient and outpatient behavioral health care for children, adolescents, and adults. Our psychiatrists, psychologists, and therapists deliver evidence-based care at 11 outpatient locations and 2 dedicated inpatient units.
- We offer state-of-the-art interventional treatments such as transcranial magnetic stimulation and electroconvulsive therapy.
- We partner with numerous primary care and specialty programs to develop multidisciplinary programs.
- We offer a wide range of types and levels of services for individuals suffering from depressive or anxiety disorders.
- We have intensive programs including partial, or day, hospital treatment programs, intensive outpatient programs and individual therapy.
- Conducting a full psychiatric evaluation and implementing an evidence-based treatment plan. The Department of Psychiatry prioritizes exploring new ways to deliver quality care, including the use of digital technology, new and more efficient workflows and the integration of advanced practice nurses and physician assistants. This position will have consist of inpatient and outpatient.
- Integrated healthcare delivery system consistently ranked as a Top 15 Teaching Hospital in the U.S. our department is an ideal environment for providers who value exceptional care coordination because we offer a full range of inpatient and outpatient behavioral health care for children, adolescents, and adults. We are committed to excellence in its academic mission and supports teaching and research as the principal teaching affiliate of the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine
- Compensation and Benefits
- Salary: Annual Guarantee
- Bordering Chicago along Lake Michigan, Chicago’s northern suburbs are considered one of the most scenic areas in the metropolitan area, combining the proximity to downtown Chicago with the charm and diversity of the area’s prosperous communities.
- Excellent public schools and close to some of the best universities in the country.
- Beautiful parks, beaches, excellent restaurants, and safe communities. Chicago's northern suburbs are an ideal place to raise a family.
- License: IL Medical License or eligible
- Certification: ABCN or (on track to become certified).