Specialty: Internal Medicine
Job Number: 27766
- Network of 14 Health Centers, employs almost 400 staff, and serves over 40,000 patients. Our commitment and dedication to removing barriers towards healthcare services has allowed us to achieve and grow.
- Full time Internal Medicine - 40 hours (4/10 hour days or 5/8 hour days)
- Open to experienced providers and new graduates.
- Must be comfortable with short/long term chronic pain management
- Must be comfortable with high patient volume( 25 or more per day)
Compensations and Benefits:
- Health Insurance
- VSP vision plan
- 403(b)retirement plan
- Employer paid life, long-term disability and AD&D benefits
- Short-term disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) from work
- Sick Time
- Life Insurance
- Education Reimbursement
- Other benefits as detailed
In addition to competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in ongoing staff development for our employees.
In addition, our Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) designation makes our group an attractive option for the J-1 visa opportunities.
- Tucson is a great “secret” place to settle down. Our mid-size city of almost a million people offers big-city amenities – with a smaller town feel.
- Famous for its dramatic beauty, the Sonoran Desert covers this region with spectacular cacti – including the giant saguaro, a symbol of the American Southwest. But don’t be fooled by the term “desert” because mountain ranges in all directions offer scenic drives, and even snow skiing. In the winter you can go for a hike in the valley, then drive up to Mt. Lemmon and enjoy the slopes. Tucson’s legendary year-round sunshine and saguaro-and-sunset landscape have romanced visitors for decades.
- Once you immerse yourself in the laid-back atmosphere of Tucson, you may never want to leave.